Friends of Tooting Common are starting a ‘photo of the month’ competition for Tooting Common. The arrangements are:
- The photo can be of any aspect of Tooting Common, particularly one which brings out its distinctive character.
- It can include people, but any photo which includes children should be from a distance and not identify faces.
- The photo should be taken during the month in question and should be emailed by the last day of the month, to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please entitle the email “Photo of the month”.)
- No-one can submit more than 5 photos for any month.
- We will announce the winner early in the next month. The prize will be a copy of the hand-drawn (Joanna Canessa) map of Tooting Common.
- The competition is open to everyone.
We are starting the competition from this month, so please submit your photo(s) by Tuesday 30 June, as above!