Congratulations to Jesse Kornblum for winning Friends of Tooting Common’s ‘photo of the month’ competition for Tooting Common for August, with this photo:
Many thanks to everyone who entered the competition for August. There were a lot of very good photos, and choosing the winning photo was not easy! A link to all the photographs received is here: POTM-August2020
Friends of Tooting Common’s ‘photo of the month’ competition runs each month. The arrangements are:
- The photo can be of any aspect of Tooting Common, particularly one which brings out its distinctive character. It should be taken in the month concerned.
- It can include people, but any photo including children should be from a distance and not identify faces.
- No-one can submit more than 5 photos for any month
- Photo(s) submitted for the competition are then in the “public domain” and may be used publicly
- We announce the winner early in the following month. The prize is a copy of the hand-drawn map of Tooting Common by local artist Joanna Canessa.
Please submit your photo(s) for September by Wednesday 30 September to firstname.lastname@example.org! Please entitle the email “Photo of the Month”
The winners of FOTC’s ‘photo of the month’ for previous months were Norma Kearns in July, and George Mills in June.